I stumbled across this tag from Cátia at The Girl Who Read Too Much
My first thought when I saw this was “I love wine, I gotta do this tag!” So here it is, I am a little disappointed that my favorite wine (Riesling) wasn’t on the list but oh well, I don’t know how it would translate into a bookish question so that’s probably why it didn’t make the list.
Back to the tag! Wine! Yes! Let’s do this!
Too much excitement about wine…
- Box Wine – a book that people will judge you for liking but you like it anyway!
I got a lot of judgment from people for reading Sailor Moon manga, not from anyone online but from people in my life. But at the end of the day, I loved the manga series so who cares.
- Organic Wine – a book that doesn’t have any added crap in it and is just written perfectly.
The first thing that came to mind was Six of Crows! It’s beautifully written and just screams perfection in my mind.
- Gluehwein – a really spicy, wintry read.
I have no idea what to put for this one but the book that keeps coming to mind is the Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simons. This book takes place in winter and has some hot scenes in it.
- Sauvignon Blanc – a really sharp and aggressive read that you couldn’t put down!
I dont know if I would label this book as aggresive, I dont know what would make a book be considered “aggressive”, but this was the first one that came to mind so I went with it. Real talk though I straight up devoured This Savage Song in one sitting, I loved it so much!
- Pinot Noir – a book you didn’t expect much from but ended up getting blown away!
Hopeless- I don’t know why but I wasn’t expecting to love Hopeless at all. But I was hooked and glued to the pages. It’s now one of my favorite CoHo books.
- Chardonnay – a good summer read that was super-zesty.
My favorite summer read of 2016 was The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson. It was a perfect summery read!
- Rose – a book that has a little bit of everything in it.
A Court of Mist and Fury definitely has a little bit of everything going on in it. So good!!!
- Shiraz – A full-bodied book that is dark and juicy
The Rose Society by Marie Lu! PS who else is really excited for Midnight Star? I am!
- Merlot – a smooth easy read with a soft finish.
My first thought was The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West, it’s an easy read, nothing bad really happens, and there’s a cute ending.
- Champagne – Your Favorite Book
Ready Player One is still one of my all-time favorite books and I honestly kind of want to reread it now.