July 26: Top Ten Things Books Have Made Me Want to Do or Learn About After Reading Them
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
- After reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I wanted to dye my hair blue and tattoo hamas on my hands really badly! I still want to…
- Cress makes me wish I was more tech savvy and makes me want to learn more about working on technology
- Maybe Someday makes me want to learn how to play guitar
- Outlander fueled my desire to go to Scotland (I did an entire Top Ten Tuesday about Book that made me want to travel)
- I’ll Give You the Sun makes me wish I had any kind of artistic skills.
- I have never read a vampire book and not wanted to be a vampire afterwards
- The Hunger Games made me want to learn Archery
- If I lived in a fantasy world, I would want to be an assassin like Celeana Sardothian from Throne of Glass
- While reading Ugly Love I was thinking about how cool it would be to learn how to fly a plane.
- After I read Divergent one of my ex boyfriends and I bought and practiced throwing knives.