Here’s how it works:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10)
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations
The Questions she asked were:
- What was the last book you read?
Slammed by Colleen Hoover
- What fictional couple do you wish would break up?
I hated Gwen and Gideon from the Ruby Red series. Ugh. So much frustration with that trilogy.
- What fictional couple do you wish would get together?
*OMG I was looking for a cutesy Celeana and Chaol pic but then I saw this and just OMG OMG OMG*
Celeana and Chaol *Runs away from the Rowan’s shippers*
- What’s the most shocking thing you’ve read/seen/heard today?
This isn’t really shocking but chilling, a friend and I were talking about Criminal Psychology and she was telling me about her experiences she had when she worked at a prison.
- What one piece of advice will you pass on to your children?
Violence is never the answer and yelling does nothing to help a situation.
- What’s the strangest thing your parents/caregivers have ever told you?
Honestly nothing really comes to mind.
- What was the last song you played?
Welcome to the Black Parade! MCR!!
- Do you have a party trick? If so, what is it?
Sadly I don’t, I do want to learn how to saber a champagne bottle though.
- What post of yours do you love the most?
Wow! this is a really good question. Probably my December TBR, I love the photos I took in that post and will probably do more like them in the future.
- What food do you wish you never had to eat again?
Well my first thought was Mayo but that’s a condiment so as for food, I’m honestly going to go with pizza, I’d lose so much weight if I could learn to resist that cheesy garlicky goodness. Damn it why do I do that to myself?!
Melanie @ Dat Little Blog
Jane @ Greenish Bookshelf
Arianna @ The Daydreaming Bookworm
Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- How many books do you have on your TBR List?
- This is kind of a two part so
Print or ebook?
If print then Hardcover or Paperback?
- Who is your OTP?
- Describe your ideal reading area
- What was the last fandom that you joined?
- If you could pick a decade to time travel back to, what would it be?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- What is your favorite bookish quote?
- Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
- Where is your favorite place to read?