I was nominated by Michalah from Cape Town Dreamer for the Book Fangirling Blog Award, thank you so much!
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
Michalah asked the same questions from Giselle in the post she was nominated in so without further ado:
- WHAT BOOK DID EVERYONE LIKE AND YOU HATED?
I chose Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
I did not like this book at all and I had heard that it was pretty good and to check it out because I would really like it. But I hated the characters so much there wasn’t anything like able about Veronica or Mackenna and I just thought that too many convenient things would happen.
2. BOOK/S THAT PUT YOU IN A RIDICULOUS READING SLUMP
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
I loved this book and so far I haven’t read the other two in the trilogy but I’m hoping to fix that soon, but I loved this book and the way Laini Taylor writes it was amazing but I just didn’t want to read anything else for the longest time afterwards
3. NAME A BOOK YOU WISH MORE PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT.
The only thing that comes to mind is The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black which I just don’t think has gotten the love that it deserves with its diverse characters
5. FAVORITE BOOKTUBER/S
- Which book caused you the most emotional response? Whether you cried or squealed with joy which book/s caused that?
- Favorite Literary ship
- Wheres your favorite Place to read
- Favorite all time author
- Who had the best fictional kiss?
Everyone reading this post! You’re all nominated!